Another year is coming to a close, and all of us here at Gossamer Gear would like to express a heartfelt thanks for everyone who has been a part of our community. It is a great privilege for us to get to read the reviews so many of you have shared about our gear, to see the adventures you take your packs on through your photos, and to have the opportunity to continue to improve and design the gear that gets you out to your happy place. Before we ring in all the happy trails to come in 2018, let’s look back at some of our shared journey through 2017.
So Many Gear Reviews
This year, many of you took the time to try out our gear and share your experiences with the rest of the outdoor community. These are just a few of the great articles and resources you all shared with us:
- Rated Red: Watch Our Coworker Eat Alabama Boss’ Sack Lunch (The Crotch Pot!)
- Misadventures: Gossamer Gear: Lightweight Backpacking Made Glorious
- Busted Wallet: Gossamer Gear The Two: Gear Review
- Neemor’s World: Gossamer Gear’s New 2018 Kumo – So Many Improvements
- Ultralight Insights: GEAR REVIEW: 2017 Gossamer Gear Silverback 50 Backpack
From the Blog
On the Gossamer Gear blog this year, thanks to our Brand Ambassadors and staff, we were able to share content ranging from gear lists to off-trailing in the Grand Canyon. Here are just a handful of blogs from the site this year worth giving another peek:
- Beauty, Adventure, & the Right Gear on an Off-Trail Grand Canyon Route
- How To: Take Care of Your Awesome Bamboo Backpacking Spoon
- Do We Need National Preserves? Yes. Here’s Why.
- Book Review – Backpacker Long Trails: Mastering the Art of the Thru-Hike
- Women and Diversity at Summer Outdoor Retailer
- Brand Ambassador Gear List: Arlette “Apple Pie” Laan
- Brand Ambassador Gear List: Anish on the Oregon Desert Trail
On Instagram, you all filled our feed with mountain peaks, adorable doggies in backpacks, desert trails, glacial lakes, and urban strolls to the grocery store.
Despite any bumps along the trail, 2017 has been a year worth hiking thanks to all of you and the support you’ve shown. So, we’re closing out 2017 with a gigantic THANK YOU! Keep sharing your photos, sending us your comments, and inspiring us with the adventures you take.
From all of us at Gossamer Gear—happy trails for 2018!